Saturday 2 February 2019

A change of mind


Changing my mind through the first day of February wasn’t just a one-off.

It became a set pattern for the day. It was mostly a case of deciding I might do one particular thing and as the day passed by, I drifted in and out in mind changing mode.  It’s just too easy to decide to do something and then change my mind and do nothing.

All that was yesterday.

Today was a re-run of yesterday.

This time taking the compost to Strode Villa was the main item on the agenda.

Once again, I changed my mind. Not because it was too hot, because it wasn’t. Other things happened in the day, time was frittered away and then it was early evening and I had another change of mind. I’ll take the compost tomorrow.  Or maybe I will change my mind tomorrow and take it on Monday.

If I don’t watch out this whole month will pass by and the only activity will be activity of the mental sort, changing my mind.


Tram stop, glass pattern                February 2015

1 comment: