Sunday 17 February 2019

People and their what?

 I’ve done it again.

I’ve put this forward as a title suggestion and now I have absolutely no idea what I was going to write about.

People and their foibles?

People and their dogs?

People and their opinions?

I could write pages and pages about people and their opinions. You only have to read a few blogs and you will very soon find out about people and their opinions. Most people have an opinion about most things.  It’s not only on blogs; try listening to that old fashioned medium known as radio.

People and their dogs. There’s a whole field open for discussion as well.

Search as I might through documents and folders, I can find no trace of the original idea.

It’s time to move on.



Bougainvillea  circa 2011 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment